Curtis Administration Building
| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Curtis Hall was constructed as the Limestone College Administration Building. It was added to the Limestone Springs Hotel Building in 1899. Curtis is a two story, brick building which features a rectangular central tower with a decorative pediment. It features a variety of architectural styles, including a Neo-Classical pediment over two-story columns and a French Empire-style cupola. The two story pedimented portico and Doric columns were added in 1939. It is named for Limestone College founder Thomas Curtis.