J. K. Daniels Conference Center
| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
The J.K. Daniels Conference Center was renovated in 1993 with the assistance of the National Park Service, Dept. of the Interior. This building has evolved from a classroom/laboratory structure, to the College library, to a modern conference center with teleconferencing capabilities. It was previously remodeled in 1954 and renamed in honor of J.K. Daniels, marking the initial accreditation of the College by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.