| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Alumni Hall was built in 1890 and is a fine example of a Late Victorian structure. The building retains its original doors, wood siding, window sills, and window outdoor treatments, as well as original hand-rolled glass windows in both doors and attic windows. Alumni Hall was originally used as a dormitory for fifteen women, with a reception room for visiting alumni, and was formally donated to the Trustees of Keystone College by the Alumni Association in 1941. Today, Alumni Hall contains the Offices of Special Events, Institutional Planning and Research, and Alumni Relations, and serves as a place where alumni can meet when visiting the campus both informally and for planned events.