| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Hobart President Benjamin Hale was the architect of Trinity Hall, and Trinity Corporation of the Episcopalian Church the major contributor (about $7,000). It was built as a replica of Geneva Hall and, with the exception of a library on the third floor, was originally designed as a dormitory. In 1876 it was refitted and supplied with modern conveniences--gas, steam, etc.--and it was remodeled in 1964 for use as faculty offices and classrooms.