L. A. Raulerson Building
| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
The L.A. Raulerson Building was originally the Carter, Wallbridge, and Hawkins Seminars. These were designed and constructed as three separate but integrated classroom cubicles. The walls contain few windows with the interior accented by the colored glass inserts in the concrete blocks. In 1958 and 1959 the three buildings were incorporated into one structure and air conditioned. A northwest wing was added in 1964 and 1965, and it was renamed the L.A. Raulerson Building (from National register report).