| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Built in 1923, this was the last building constructed using funds donated by Mrs. Cyrus McCormick, and was originally named Gordon Hall in honor of Mrs. McCormick's son. It was renamed in the 1950's to honor a long-time Tusculum professor.
This Colonial Revival structure has many elements of Georgian architecture, including dormers on the third story, arched pediments over the windows, and dentil molding.