| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Built in 1914 through the generosity of Mrs. Cyrus McCormick, the building was named in honor of Landon Carter "Daddy" Haynes, who taught at Tusculum for 65 years. The building continues to serve its original purpose as a dormitory and is in good condition. Some of the original furnishings supplied by Mrs. McCormick for Haynes and Virginia Halls are still on campus and in use today.