| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Sorin Hall was built in 1913 as a Sisters' dwelling and infirmary. The two-story, hipped roof structure is a simple rectangular block with little ornamentation. On the main façade, a central gabled portico supported by Ionic columns on brick bases is flanked by four bays of wood sash windows. Brick soldier courses form a belt course and water table above the stone basement. What was originally a two-story gallery on the south and east façade is partially enclosed now at the second level.