Saint Francis Hall
| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Saint Francis Hall served as a primary student classroom building and as a residence for the preparatory school headmaster, a Benedictine priest. It continued in that use until 1957, when additional classrooms were built and the institution began transitioning from a prep school to a two year and then a four year institution.
It currently holds the offices of the President, Vice Presidents of Academic Affairs, Business, and University Advancement. Other administrative offices, including Alumni Affairs, Human Resources, Finance and Accounting, and Institutional Research, are also located in the building