Penick Hall of Science
| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Penick Hall of Science was built in 1950 to house various departments in the Division of Natural Sciences and Mathematics. In 1989, it was remodeled and renovated. As times have changed, so have functions and opportunities, with emphasis on different sciences and mathematics. This building honors the memory of Bishop Charles Penick of the Episcopal Diocese of North Carolina.