| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Cheshire Hall is a two-story rectangular brick structure with classical revival detailing. It was built in 1930 as a dining hall and domestic science classroom facility. It has also housed the music department and three guest rooms. This area has welcomed many visitors to concerts that were performed in the balconies. The building has been renovated and now functions as the Division of Business and Computer Science. Cheshire Hall is a tribute to the memory of Bishop Cheshire.