Benson Library (second building)
| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Benson's second building is one of the oldest buildings on campus. It is a cruciform stone structure built in 1930 that was renovated for use as the main library. Gifts from individual trustees make this project possible, and they also inspired other gifts through the national church. The additional space for this Benson took on the form of an annex so that accreditation requirements could be met. The building served as a library until 1972, and now houses college offices.