| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Tuttle Hall is a rectangular brick structure built in 1925. It was originally constructed to house the Bishop Tuttle School of Social Work and Religion. When this school failed to reopen after closing in 1941 for World War II, Tuttle Hall came into the possession of the college and it became a residence hall for women. Today, it is used for the headquarters of the Reserved Officers and Training School (ROTC).