| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Bukowski chapel is home to the campus ministry and is named for long-time Aquinas president Msgr. Arthur F. Buknowski. The campus of Aquinas College was formerly known as Holmdene Estate, a former dairy farm that was purchased by local businessman Edward Lowe in 1905. The building now housing the chapel originally served as the stables for the estate; but after a 1978 fire the stables were rebuilt as the Bukowski Pastoral Center and, eventually, Bukowski chapel.