| Click on image titles for larger views. || |
Robert Hall was built in 1916 in response to a demand for additional housing on campus. Morehouse students of the early 1900s raised one thousand of the thirty thousand dollars used to build the building. The third building built on the present campus, it is presently revered by students as an integral component of the Morehouse College history.